Ready, Set, Shimmer
Create a holiday look that’s all about the eyes with an elegantly shimmering, smoky look and a chic matte lip that won’t steal the show (or rub off on your mask).
Here’s how to apply our holiday look.
1. Mist the skin with Pure Rosewater and massage a few drops of Radiance Elixir all over the face, followed by Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion for a soft, dewy finish. Apply a soft swipe of Lip Potion to lips.
1. Future Skin in Nude offers light, buildable coverage and a perfect canvas for makeup application. Apply to the center of the face and blend outward for a natural look.
1. Apply a gentle flush of colour using the Blush Brush and Philanthropy Cheek Shade in Turtle.
1. Sweep Luminescent Eye Shade in Crane across the lid, elongating to a slightly winged effect at the outer corners with the Eye Blend Brush.
2. Line the upper lashline with Luster Glide Silk Infused Eye Liner in Raven, smoking it out slightly at the outer corners with a smudge of Luminescent Eye Shade in Giraffe using the Eyeliner Brush.
3. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
1. Cover the entire lip with Le Matte Stylo in Snapdragon for a subtle nude lip. For added shine, add a dab of Lip Potion on top.