The spectacular shimmer of a butterfly’s delicate, colorful wings inspired Spring’s chromatic eye shades and sweet lip hues. The look for the season is a luminous, playful eye that glints with prismatic magic and lips that gently pop with juicy colour.
1. Mist the skin with Pure Rosewater and massage a few drops of Radiance Elixir all over the face, followed by Rose de Mai Cream for a soft, dewy finish. Apply a swipe of Lip Potion to condition lips.
1. Future Skin Cushion Foundation (in Alabaster) offers light, buildable coverage and a perfect canvas for makeup application with additional skincare and anti-pollution benefits. Apply with the puff or Foundation & Mask Brush for a natural look.
1. Cheek Gelée in Happy gives the cheek a gentle, rosy flush with a hint of sheen.
1. Using the Butterfly Eye Quartet, sweep shade # 3, a shimmering peach, across the lid to create a soft base with the Eye Blend Brush. Use the chromatic shade # 2, a green, gold pink pearl, to create a pearlescent highlight from the inner corner and out to the center of the lids. Using the Eye Basic Brush, blend shade # 4, a rose gold, along the outer corner of the eye.
2. A glossy coat of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara adds definition and volume to the lashes.
1. Lip Chic in Peach Blossom, a warm, flattering peach, adds subtle, glossy colour the lips.