Makeup artist Jillian Dempsey amplified Jennifer Aniston’s signature fresh-faced, natural beauty and created an “iconic effortless” look for the Golden Globes presenter. Here, Dempsey breaks down the beautiful look and the Chantecaille products she used to create it.
1. Jillian started the beauty routine with Chantecaille Gold Energizing Eye Recovery Mask - always a staple in her kit.
1. For a smooth canvas, Jillian used Future Skin in Cream. Then she applied Radiance Gel Bronzer on her décolletage and upper body to enhance her glow.
2. Dempsey applied the pink toned cheek highlighter duo from L’Arbre Illuminé Palette for a luminous glow and as the base for Aniston’s cheek, layered with Philanthropy Cheek Color in Smitten. “I love the subtle iridescence of this shade and dusted it on just the center of the cheek for a little extra highlight.”
1. Jillian created a layered eye look, starting with Le Chrome Luxe Duo in Gardens of Marrakech. She swept Lantern, a warm, golden brown shade infused with pearl and shimmer all over the eye, adding Le Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in Tibet by applying Lhasa, a burnished gray-brown in the crease of the eye to contour the Lids. For a soft, defined lower lash line, she alternated Himalaya, a dark silver, with Lhasa underneath the lash line and blended.
2. She finished the eyes by coating them with Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara. “This mascara is a great way to show off Jennifer’s naturally lush lashes.” says Jillian.
1. Lips were lined with Chantecaille Lip Definer in Nuance. Dempsey then applied Chantecaille Lip Stick in Mirage and dotted Chantecaille Galactic Lip Shine in Moonlight in the center of mouth and cupid’s bow.
1. Before Jennifer walked out the door, Jillian used Chantecaille’s New Les Paillettes, an illuminating highlighter for a pop of gold metallic highlight. She completed the look by setting the skin with Chantecaille HD Perfecting Powder in Bronze.