Rose Gold Glow: Elizabeth Olsen
Makeup Artist Gita Bass created a sunset inspired beauty look on Nominee Elizabeth Olsen at The 27th Annual Critics’ Choice Awards.
“Her look was all about layering colors that reflected that warm, magical glow of twilight”, Bass said.
“Lizzie has amazing skin so I wanted to keep the look luminous and radiant”, says Gita.
1. First, she prepped with NEW Bio Lifting Mask+ to create a “lit-from-within-glow”.
3. To seal in moisture and add a dewy finish, she layered with Rose de Mai Face Oil.
"We decided to go with a sexy, almost wet-looking smokey eye using shades of bronze, rose gold and burgundy."
1. Future Skin Foundation in shades Vanilla and Camomile, were mixed to create the perfect shade. Real Skin+ Eye and Face Stick in Shade 2 was blended where needed. Perfect Blur Finishing Powder set the foundation.
2. “I then swirled Real Bronze in a golden bronze, Sirena under cheekbones and over the forehead, jaw and across the nose to sculpt the face and add some warmth”, says Gita.
4. “For the ultimate glow I finished with the Liquid Lumière in Brilliance, a sheer radiant gold shade, on the brow bone, cheekbone and just above the tail of the brow”, says Gita.
2. Mermaid Eye Color in Starfish was applied across the lid to the crease with a finger for a seamless finish.
3. Shade 3, a bronzy brown shimmer shade, from the Giraffe Eye Quartet was smudged into the crease of the eye and lower lash line and layered with Luminescent Eye Shade in Zebra over the lid and lower lash line.
4. Luminescent Eye Shade in Cheetah was tapped into the inner corners.
5. Gita brushed a few coats of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara onto Elizabeth’s lashes.